As a member of National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), Koc University Career Development Center works in accordance with the principles of NACE. You can reach detailed information about NACE at https://www.naceweb.org.
The Career Development Center
- provides the professional career consultancy service in accordance with the equality, objectivity and confidentiality with the expert counselors to its students and alumni from all programs.
- reserves the right to control, confirm and if appropriate reject the student, alumni and employer registrations to KUcareerlink platform.
- reserves the right to control, switch the content of and if appropriate discontinue publishing all advertisements published in KUcareerlink platform.
- does not share the contact information of students and alumni with third parties without their consent.
- does not charge a fee for participation in career events organized inside and outside the campus (Job and Internship Advertisement Portal, Employer Info Sessions, Recruitment Interviews on Campus, Open Office and Field Visits, Seminars) from students, alumni and employers.